Porcelain Veneers Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers White Fillings Metal free crowns Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping Cosmetic Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Inlays Onlays
- Preventative Dentistry
- Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontic Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces Fixed Braces Removable Braces
- Face & Beauty
- Wrinkle Reduction Dermal Fillers
Cosmetic Dentistry » Porcelain Veneers
If your front teeth are stained, chipped, or malaligned, veneers will give you a good life-like appearance with minimum tooth adjustment.
A veneer is a porcelain facing on the front of your teeth usually your top teeth, it is just like a false finger nail.
Veneers are made out of porcelain and are used mainly for aesthetic reasons.
Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy, and because they are very thin and are held in place by a special strong bond (rather like super-glue) very little preparation of the tooth is needed.
Porcelain veneers can improve the colour, shape and position of teeth.
A precise shade of porcelain can be chosen to give the right colour to improve a single discoloured or stained tooth or to lighten front teeth (usually the upper ones) generally.
Veneers can also be used to close small gaps, when orthodontics (braces) are not suitable.
If one tooth is slightly out of position, a veneer can sometimes be fitted to bring it into line with the others.
- « Back to Cosmetic Dentistry