Invisalign Clear Braces Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers White Fillings Metal free crowns Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping Cosmetic Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Inlays Onlays
- Preventative Dentistry
- Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontic Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces Fixed Braces Removable Braces
- Face & Beauty
- Wrinkle Reduction Dermal Fillers
Orthodontics » Invisalign "Nearly Invisible" Clear Braces
Invisalign® - show off your smile, not your braces Nothing is as important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!
If you’ve ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to feel more confident, Invisalign® might be for you.With the Invisalign® technique you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional, metal braces.
Invisalign® - the clear choice
Invisalign® can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well.
Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no-one will be able to tell you are wearing Invisalign®. You can smile more during as well as after your treatment and because you can remove Invisalign® you can eat and drink what you like.
So far over 480,000 patients worldwide have more reasons to smile –thanks to Invisalign®.
Clear, removable, comfortable
Invisalign® Clinically Effective
More than 10,000 doctors are prescribing Invisalign® as an innovative treatment for straightening teeth.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign® offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign® is planned in advance your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches
Only your dentist can advise whether Invisalign® is the best treatment for you.
- « Back to Orthodontics