Dental Implants Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers White Fillings Metal free crowns Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping Cosmetic Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Inlays Onlays
- Preventative Dentistry
- Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontic Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces Fixed Braces Removable Braces
- Face & Beauty
- Wrinkle Reduction Dermal Fillers
Implants » Dental Implants
A missing front tooth.
A hole is prepared in the jaw bone in stages.
An implant is fitted and a healing cap inserted.
When the implant has healed, the healing cap is exposed and an abutment inserted.
A crown is then fitted to the abutment.
- « Back to Implants