Dentures Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers White Fillings Metal free crowns Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping Cosmetic Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Inlays Onlays
- Preventative Dentistry
- Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontic Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces Fixed Braces Removable Braces
- Face & Beauty
- Wrinkle Reduction Dermal Fillers
Restorative Dentistry » Dentures
Replacing lost or missing teeth has substantial benefits for your health and appearance.
A complete or full denture replaces the natural teeth and provides support for cheeks and lips.
Without this support, sagging facial muscles can make a person appear older and reduce their ability to eat and speak.
A dental denture is an appliance which is worn to replace lost or missing teeth to enable you to enjoy a healthy diet and smile with confidence. A complete or full denture is one that replaces all of the natural teeth in either the upper or lower jaws. A partial denture fills in the spaces created by lost or missing teeth and is attached to your natural teeth with metal clasps or devices called precision attachments.
The base of a denture is called a plate and can be made of either acrylic (plastic) or metal. The teeth are normally made of acrylic and can be made to match your natural teeth. This is especially important in the case of partial dentures.
- « Back to Restorative Dentistry