Crowns Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers White Fillings Metal free crowns Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping Cosmetic Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Inlays Onlays
- Preventative Dentistry
- Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontic Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces Fixed Braces Removable Braces
- Face & Beauty
- Wrinkle Reduction Dermal Fillers
Restorative Dentistry » Crowns
A crown is an artificial restoration that fits over the remaining part of a prepared tooth, making it strong and giving it the shape of a natural tooth.
A crown is sometimes known as a ‘cap’. Crowns are an ideal restoration for teeth that have been broken, or have been weakened by decay or a very large filling. They can be made of porcelain or gold or a combination of these materials.
- you may have discoloured fillings and would like to improve the appearance of the tooth
- you may have had a root filling which will need a crown to protect it
- it may help hold a bridge or denture firmly in place.
- « Back to Restorative Dentistry