Tooth Decay Detection Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers White Fillings Metal free crowns Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping Cosmetic Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Inlays Onlays
- Preventative Dentistry
- Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontic Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces Fixed Braces Removable Braces
- Face & Beauty
- Wrinkle Reduction Dermal Fillers
Preventative Dentistry » Tooth Decay Detection
Decay may or may not cause discomfort; even though it doesn’t hurt, the tooth is deteriorating.
Using higher magnification and powerful lighting, it is easier to detect decay at an early stage to prevent excessive tooth damage. When cavities are small, they are much easier and less expensive to treat.
Early tooth decay does not tend to show many physical signs. Sometimes the tooth looks healthy, but your dentist will be able to see from an x-ray whether you have any decay under the enamel, any possible infections in the roots, or any bone loss around the tooth.
- « Back to Preventative Dentistry